123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer
123.hp.com/dj2130 Printer is meant exclusively for home printing purpose. HP Deskjet 2130 Printer is affordable, weightless and decorates the environment with stunning look.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 First Time Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer is capable of printing, scanning, copying and faxing functionalities.
- 123.hp.com/setup 2130 First Time Printer Setup is a very simple process and it is mandatory for printing purpose.
- Unseal the tape on the top surface of HP Deskjet 2130 printer box.
- Pull out the HP Deskjet 2130 printer from the printer box.
- Take out the HP Deskjet 2130 printer components one by one from the printer box.
- Place the 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer on a flattened surface. Ensure the surface is convenient for printer usage.
- Take the HP power cable from its pack and connect the printer with power socket by using the power cable.
- Now remove the seal from scanner lid, which is sealed to avoid scanner glass damage.
- Then carefully insert the ink cartridge into the cartridge slot.
- Avoid touching the nozzle tip of ink cartridge.
- Load high quality papers into the tray for printing task.
HP Deskjet 2130 Printer setup
Printer setup is a first step towards efficient printing task. Use our technical instructions to accomplish first time HP Deskjet 2130 printer setup and save your valuable time.
HP Deskjet 2130 copy Setup
Copy setup allows you to alter the printer settings to produce multiple copies of document or photos. We offer complete copy setup guidance for 123.hp.com/dj2130 printer device.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Printer Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Driver installation for Windows
- HP Deskjet 2130 Driver installation for Windows is a trouble-free process.
- You can use the HP Deskjet 2130 Driver installation CD to install the driver on Windows.
- Insert the Driver Installation CD and follow the setup instructions.
- You can also visit the HP official site and download the HP Deskjet 2130 Driver.
- Then install the 123.hp.com/setup 2130 Driver on windows with manual instructions.
123 HP Deskjet 2130 Driver installation for Mac
- Be cautious to choose the compatible driver, which supports the Mac operating system.
- The network connectivity should be stable throughout the installation process.
- Download the HP Deskjet 2130 driver from 123.hp.com/setup 2130 HP source.
- Follow the manual guidance to install the HP Deskjet 2130 driver for Mac operating system.
- Finally add the HP Deskjet 2130 printer to local drive for easy access.
HP Deskjet 2130 Wireless setup wizard
Download the 123 HP Easy Start app to set up the Deskjet 2130 printer. Install HP Deskjet 2130 printer on your wireless network.
- Make sure your Deskjet 2130 printer and Computer is connect to the same wireless network.
- Know your Wi-Fi password of your wireless network.
- Setup process easier and faster on your Windows device.
- Download the compatible HP Deskjet 2130 driver.
- Install the printer driver on your computer.
- Run the Deskjet 2130 Printer installer.
- Select HP Deskjet 2130 Wireless Setup option from the Deskjet 2130 setup wizard.
- Add the 123 HP Deskjet 2130 printer to your network.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete 123.hp.com/setup 2130.
Connect Deskjet 2130 to a wireless network with a router
Both wired and wireless computers on the same network to the printer and to print.
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 2130 Wireless printer.
- Choose the setup option from the printer control panel.
- Select the Wireless network from 123.hp.com/setup 2130 menu.
- Choose the Deskjet 2130 Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the Deskjet 2130 WPS password for the network.
- The wireless router with 123.hp.com/dj2130 is done.
123.hp.com/dj2130 USB Setup
123 HP deskjet 2130 USB Setup
- Connecting HP Deskjet 2130 printer and computer with USB cable is an effortless task.
- Plug off the USB connection, if connected in advance between the devices.
- Complete the printer setup before switching the devices.
- Download and install the HP Deskjet 2130 driver on operating device.
- Finally connect the USB cable, when the software prompts you to choose the connection type.
123 HP Auto Wireless Connect
- Choose a wireless network which constant and stable.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/setup 2130 printer icon on the operating system.
- Navigate through the printer settings options for HP Deskjet 2130 printer.
- Scroll and find the wireless settings, now add the wireless network information.
- Then configure the HP Auto Wireless Connect option.