123 HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Printer
123.hp.com/dj6476 Printer is meant exclusively for home printing purpose. HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Printer is affordable, weightless and decorates the environment with stunning look.
123 HP Deskjet Plus 6476 First Time Printer Setup
HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Printer is capable of printing, scanning, copying and faxing functionalities.
- 123.hp.com/setup 6476 First Time Printer Setup is a very simple process and it is mandatory for printing purpose.
- Unseal the tape on the top surface of HP Deskjet Plus 6476 printer box.
- Pull out the HP Deskjet Plus 6476 printer from the printer box.
- Take out the HP Deskjet Plus 6476 printer components one by one from the printer box.
- Place the 123.hp.com/dj6476 printer on a flattened surface. Ensure the surface is convenient for printer usage.
- Take the HP power cable from its pack and connect the printer with power socket by using the power cable.
- Now remove the seal from scanner lid, which is sealed to avoid scanner glass damage.
- Then carefully insert the ink cartridge into the cartridge slot.
- Avoid touching the nozzle tip of ink cartridge.
- Load high quality papers into the tray for printing task.
HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Printer setup
123.hp.com/setup 6476 is a first step towards efficient printing task. Use our technical instructions to accomplish first time HP Deskjet Plus 6476 printer setup and save your valuable time.
HP Deskjet Plus 6476 copy Setup
Copy setup allows you to alter the printer settings to produce multiple copies of document or photos. We offer complete copy setup guidance for 123.hp.com/dj6476 printer device.
123 HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Printer Driver Installation
123 HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Driver installation for Windows
- HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Driver installation for Windows is a trouble-free process.
- You can use the HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Driver installation CD to install the driver on Windows.
- Insert the Driver Installation CD and follow the setup instructions.
- You can also visit the HP official site and download the HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Driver.
- Then install the 123.hp.com/setup 6476 Driver on windows with manual instructions.
123 HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Driver installation for Mac
- Be cautious to choose the compatible driver, which supports the Mac operating system.
- The network connectivity should be stable throughout the installation process.
- Download the HP Deskjet Plus 6476 driver from 123.hp.com/setup 6476 HP source.
- Follow the manual guidance to install the HP Deskjet Plus 6476 driver for Mac operating system.
- Finally add the HP Deskjet Plus 6476 printer to local drive for easy access.
HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Wireless setup wizard
Download the 123 HP Easy Start app to set up the Deskjet Plus 6476 printer. InstallHP Deskjet Plus 6476 printer on your wireless network.
- Make sure your Deskjet Plus 6476 printer and Computer is connect to the same wireless network.
- Know your Wi-Fi password of your wireless network.
- Setup process easier and faster on your Windows device.
- Download the compatible HP Deskjet Plus 6476 driver.
- Install the printer driver on your computer.
- Run the Deskjet Plus 6476 Printer installer.
- Select the hp deskjet 6476 Wireless Setup option from the Deskjet Plus 6476 setup wizard.
- Add the 123 HP Deskjet Plus 6476 printer to your network.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete 123.hp.com/setup 6476.
Connect 123.hp.com/djplus6476 to a wireless network with a router
Both wired and wireless computers on the same network to the printer and to print.
- Turn on your HP Deskjet Plus 6476 Wireless printer.
- Choose the setup option from the printer control panel.
- Select the Wireless network from 123.hp.com/setup 6476 menu.
- Choose the Deskjet Plus 6476 Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the Deskjet Plus 6476 WPS password for the network.
- The wireless router with 123.hp.com/dj6476 is done.
123.hp.com/dj6476 USB Setup
123 HP deskjet 6476 USB Setup
- Connecting HP Deskjet Plus 6476 printer and computer with USB cable is an effortless task.
- Plug off the USB connection, if connected in advance between the devices.
- Complete the printer setup before switching the devices.
- Download and install the HP Deskjet Plus 6476 driver on operating device.
- Finally connect the USB cable, when the software prompts you to choose the connection type.
123.hp.com/djplus6476 Auto Wireless Connect
- Choose a wireless network which constant and stable.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/setup 6476 printer icon on the operating system.
- Navigate through the printer settings options for HP Deskjet Plus 6476 printer.
- Scroll and find the wireless settings, now add the wireless network information.
- Then configure theHP Auto Wireless Connect option.