123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Printer
printer has embedded features for the benefits of every user with varying print requirements. 123.hp.com/setup 8500 printers will fulfill the expectation of the user to a great extent.
- Settle the 123.hp.com/setup 8500 printer parcel on the sturdy table and take a look at the plasters that you have to remove.
- Without using sharp instruments, tear the tapes apart. Check the printer parts and hardware accompanied by the printer parcel.
- Connect one tip of the cable to the wall outlet and other to the printer device.
- Explore the ink cartridges present inside the box and hold it on sides of the plastic.
- Copper colored contacts should face downwards while fitting inside the ink area.
- Once the ink cartridges have settled genuinely, close the lid of the ink area.
- Then, draw the paper tray and place the paper sheets by adjusting the paper width guides accordingly.
HP Officejet Pro 8500 Printer setup
The specification of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8500 is easy to understand to perform the first-time setup of the printer. Carry out the steps patiently to achieve perfect printing goals.
HP Officejet Pro 8500 copy Setup
With the help of copy setup, the user can get access to many numbers of copies according to their requirement. Just select the number of copies needed to take by 123.hp.com/setup 8500.
123 HP ojpro 8500 Printer Driver Installation
123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 CD/DVD Driver Installation for Windows
- To begin with, the driver installation, take out the CD from the printer pack.
- The CD will have compatible printer software on it for the benefit of 123.hp.com/setup 8500 printer performance.
- The computer will sense the driver easily and install, with respect to the compatibility of the system interface.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 CD/DVD Driver Installation for Mac
- Drag the CD from the cover and connect it to the computer. Check as if there is no USB cable connection.
- execute the file, it will start up the installation wizard. Connect the USB cord when asked to link.
- Continue with the displayed steps after connecting the 123.hp.com/setup 8500.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless Printer Setup
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard from the board that is available within a Wireless Settings.
- Go and touch the wireless network name, if listed. If not visible, type it manually.
- Select it and take test prints to ensure a successful connection in 123.hp.com/ojpro8500.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Walk through the options provided in the printer’s control panel and snap the Wireless feature.
- The screen will prompt you to choose the wireless connection using the SSID and WEP.
- Once given, your 123.hp.com/setup 8500 printer will start to communicate with the wireless range.
HP Officejet pro 8500 Wireless setup wizard
Download the 123 HP Easy Start app to set up the Officejet pro 8500 printer. Install HP Officejet pro 8500 printer on your wireless network.
- Make sure your Officejet pro 8500 printer and Computer is connect to the same wireless network.
- Know your Wi-Fi password of your wireless network.
- Setup process easier and faster on your Windows device.
- Download the compatible HP Officejet pro 8500 driver.
- Install the printer driver on your computer.
- Run the Officejet pro 8500 Printer installer.
- SelectHP officejet pro 8500 Wireless Setup option from the Officejet pro 8500 setup wizard.
- Add the 123 HP Officejet pro 8500 printer to your network.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete 123.hp.com/setup 8500.
Connect Officejet pro 8500 to a wireless network with a router
Both wired and wireless computers on the same network to the printer and to print.
- Turn on your HP Officejet pro 8500 Wireless printer.
- Choose the setup option from the printer control panel.
- Select the Wireless network from 123.hp.com/setup 8500 menu.
- Choose the Officejet pro 8500 Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
- Enter the Officejet pro 8500 WPS password for the network.
- The wireless router with 123.hp.com/ojpro8500 is done.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8500 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Printer ojpro 8500 Common Firewall Problems
- The firewall program may prevent our printer from downloading the printer software.
- For that, you need to disable the firewall while downloading the printer software. You can also use HP Print and Scan Doctor on your device.
- Set the preferences to unblock the 123.hp.com/ojpro8500 HP Programs, configure the firewall settings.
HP ojpro 8500 Printer Wireless Connection not working properly
- Check the router for the wireless connection issue and reboot the router or hub once.
- And also, examine the wireless updates on the computer to keep it up to date.
- Disable and enable the wireless option for power recycling. If the issue prevails, reset the 123.hp.com/setup 8500 printer, and set the preferences.