HP Envy 6020 printer driver unavailable
The HP Envy 6020 printer driver software is unavailable on the device.
This issue can occur due to the HP Printer driver updates. Solve these unavailable driver problems with the following procedure.
- Download the HP Easy Start software on a windows/mac computer.
- Move on to the computer folder, where the HP Easy Start driver file is.
- Run the downloaded printer software and install it on the computer.
- Choose the "scan now" option and click the update option shown near the HP Envy 6020 driver.
- After that, power off the Envy 6020 printer and your wifi router.
- Next, turn off the desired Mac or Windows computer.
- Remove the USB cable connected to the device.
- After 10 seconds, switch on the printer and computer.
- After that, move on to your wireless router and activate it.
- Finally, ensure the HP 6020 printer software is properly installed.
If your Envy6020 printer driver is still not found, contact our customer support team.
HP Envy 6020 Printer Will Not Connect To Wifi
The common problem you might experience with the HP Envy 6020 printer is that it won't connect to the wifi router. You can fix this issue without much hassle. The general steps for fixing this printer problem are:
- Move on to your 123.hp.com/setup 6020 printer.
- Then, choose the HP printer network setup option.
- After that, access the option - wireless setup wizard.
- Now, a range of wireless networks will become visible on the printer panel.
- Choose your preferred wireless network name.
- Continue with the instructions given on the wizard and finish the setup process.
- If your HP printer panel does not show your network name, then select "Add network."
- When the wizard asks, provide the network ID and its passcode.
- Carry on with the wizard steps and finish HP Envy 6020 wireless setup.
If in case you require instant assistance, reach our customer support professionals.
HP Envy 6020 printer Offline error
If the HP Envy 6020 printer is showing offline error, follow the below-given steps:
- To begin with, reboot the HP printer and computer.
- After that, restart your preferred wireless router.
- Check the HP Envy 6020 printer to know whether it is in online mode.
- Continue to the next step if your HP Envy printer is offline.
- Go to the computer and choose the control panel.
- Access the option- Devices and Printers and move on to the Printers.
- Now, select the printer name and right-click to select "Use Printer Online."
- The printer will convert from offline to online mode.
- If the Envy6020 printer is still offline, stop the pending print jobs.
- You will see your printer name.
- Click on it two times and go for "Printer Menu."
- Stop all the documents from printing and power up your HP Envy 6020 printer.
- Finally, ensure that the printer does not have jammed papers and that the USB cable connections are perfect.
Contact our printer support technicians if the HP printer is still in offline mode.
HP Envy 6020 printer won't scan
The HP Envy 6020 printer is suitable for top-quality scanning. However, sometimes it might be unable to scan. No problem; you can resolve this printer problem quickly by using the below-given steps:
- To start with, power off your HP Envy 6020 printer.
- Unplug all the USB cord connections from your HP printer.
- After that, stop all the running processes.
- Power off your preferred computer and remove the power cord connection on it.
- Next, you have to activate the Envy6020 printer and ensure that its settings are correct.
- Then, connect your HP 6020 printer to the wall port with the help of a stable USB cable.
- Activate the computer and make a connection between the printer and the computer.
- Finally, open the file that you want to scan and do the scanning process.
If the HP Envy 6020 is still not scanning, then contact our technical support experts.
HP Envy 6020 Printer Won't Print
Though the HP Envy 6020 is the best printer for printing, you might face printing issues. For example, sometimes it won't print properly. In this situation, follow the below steps and fix it.
- Check the HP printer tray and ensure it has sufficient and compatible papers.
- Then, check and make sure to have no stuck or jammed documents.
- If any paper is stuck in the printer, consider removing it.
- After that, make sure that your HP Envy 6020 ink or toner is fully filled.
- If the toner or ink is not supplied, consider replacing it with an all-new one.
- Move on to your computer and power it up.
- Go to the "Devices and Printers" section under the device control panel.
- Then, find HP Envy 6020 printer on the screen and right-click on it.
- From the list of options, click – "See what's printing" and move on to the printer menu.
- Now, choose – Open as Administrator and go back to the printer menu.
- Finally, select - Cancel All Documents and print a sample file with HP Envy 6020 printer.
For additional guidance on resolving this printer problem, contact us.
HP Envy 6020 print is not working
Implement the below-given procedure to solve the HP Envy 6020 print not working issue:
- Power up your operating system and access the control panel.
- After that, go to the section- Devices and Printers.
- On the HP Envy 6020 printer name, right-click on it.
- Choose– Set as Default Printer from the list of options.
- Delete HP Envy 6020 driver installed on your computer.
- Then, find the compatible printer driver for your OS.
- Download the suitable driver and install it using the wireless wizard procedure.
- Now, connect the computer to the printer using the computer wifi.
- Finally, take a sample print to ensure HP Envy 6020 is printing correctly.
If you need more technical guidance to fix this problem, 123.hp.com/setup.